|Greek General Secretariat for Civil Protection||Greek|
|Radio Amateur Association of Greece||Greek|
|ERADYM||Greek page1, page2|
Member of amateur emergency service, as a amateur radio operator 'SV1BDS', as soon as licensed at 1990.
- Covering communications with Greek mission during 1992 Erzincan Turkey earthquake.
- Communicating with disaster area during Grevena - Kozani 1995 earthquake from OASP.
- Informing OASP for buildings collapsed during Egio 1995 earthquake and moving there a few hours later with OASP first mission.
- Operating emergency telecommunications on OASP during Athens 1999 earthquake with antennas previously personally installed.
- Providing communications during 2002 Athens flood for General Secretariat for Civil Protection.
- Creating with ECHOLINK one of the two direct communications with disaster area on 2003 Lefkada earthquake.
- Communications relay between mission to top of Parnitha mountain with General Secretariat for Civil Protection during 2008 Athens snowfall.
- Covering communications between services involved on forest fires for tens of times.
- Introducing ham radio and provide communication between them for scouts during Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) operating H.Q. station with antennas personally installed for one decade.
- Instructor for emergency digital communications during members seminars.
Member of volunteer forest protection of Municipality of Kesariani from 1990 to 2005.
- Acting for forest fire protection and fire fighting.
- New members training for communications during forest fire and forest observation.
- Technical supporting transceivers, data packet radio equipment's and the repeater.